Saturday, August 30, 2008

Class last night

Had a fun night last night.

I tagged along with Amanda Hall, while she was teaching a class at the Shabby Chic Shack at Lock, South Australia! A road trip of about 1 hour to get there! Amanda taught a great page which all those attending loved.

I am teaching a mini book class there next month on September 19th 2008, which I am looking forward to. Hopefully Amanda will be able to come along too! Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of my mini book before I left it at the shop as a class sample but I have done a boy and a girl version, using transparencies, kraft cardstock and patterned paper, and "decorating" it with the use of Amanda's Cuttlebug - had lots of fun creating it!

Also had the opportunity to buy more scrapping supplies!! Love this local shop (if you can call an hour drive to get there local - I do!!).

Maybe I'll get some time to scrap today. DH has taken Jack & Lachlan to the football at Ungarra (one of the finals - second semi I think!!).

No comments: