Sunday, April 10, 2011

Right now ...

Pinched from Lauren's blog ...


Outside my window...it's dark

I am thinking ... John is stirring the children up a lot when they have to go to bed soon 
                      ... apparently just like his Pappa Bill ;-) 

I am thankful for ... naughty but beautiful children ... love them so much

I am wearing... new trackie and long sleeved t-shirt

I am going to ... lose weight 

I am currently reading ... The Shelley Beach Writers' Group 

I am hoping ... the kids' bedrooms stay tidy for Easter after a marathon effort this afternoon! 

On my mind ... what food to have for Good Friday lunch  

From the kitchen... Donna Hay's Prawn Fried Rice from the April / May mag, p.50 ... yummy

Around the house... kid chaos


One of my favorite things... the view from outside the front window last night into our new living area

A few plans for the rest of the week ... going to Adelaide for John's Ambulance Service medal presentation and hopefully lunch at Bistro Dom 

One photo to share ... be back later!!

No comments: