Friday, November 18, 2011

December Daily 2011 ...

So I received my kit from Studio Calico yesterday ...

this one ...
Sc nov 2011 dd (2 of 3)

... lots of goodies ... so now I need to get started so I am ready to keep track of December as is meant to be!!

In the post yesterday I also received some great adhesive badges and tags from Ormolu ...

these ...

Image of Letter & Line Chevron Package Tags

and these ...

Image of Merrymaker Advent Flair

and these ...
Image of Line & Letter Button Embellishments

and these ...

Image of Fact or Fiction Flair

and these ...

Image of Fact or Fiction Days of the Week Button Embellishments

so great ... can't wait to use them!!

And then I need to search for my Hambly Screen Prints transparencies ... bought a couple at Sheoak Craft Cottage yesterday so have a little start!!

Stay tuned for an update of my December Daily! And looking forward to seeing what Gina has come up with for hers!!

No comments: