Sunday, December 1, 2013

D'Lish Summer Creative team - December Inspiration Board

I have been lucky enough to have my Spring term at D'Lish Scraps extended for the Summer :-)

Here is the Inspiration Board for December ... yummy hey!!




And here is my layout ...


From D'Lish Scraps I used ...


I found the gold and white striped straw in a pack at Typo ... love that shop :-)

I coloured the wood chip stars with a Uniball Paint Marker in gold ... remember those gold pens that you shake and press down on to start the ink? Fun and easy and worked really well n the wood chips.

I cut the flourish so I could place a piece either side of my photo.

I had my photo printed through Origrami ... fast service and groovy photos present in a cute little box :-)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I really love the simplicity of your layout....Beautiful!