Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eating out ...

On Monday I tried a new restaurant that some friends had recommended ...

http://www.bistrodom.com.au/

Wow the food was amazing!!

Main: Papparadelle with crab & chilli ... the pasta was perfect and the flavours delish!

Dessert: yes I wasn't going to and I thought I'd feel ill afterwards ... chocolate tart with chocolate ice cream ... but I was so wrong ... amazing and not the least bit too sweet because it had used that 70% cocoa chocolate (I think) that has a very slightly bitter flavour so perfect!!

The menu included brains and liver for the more adventurous!!

I really want to eat there again soon ... I walked out feeling like I had eaten in a little French bistro!!

And I didn't even have a glass of wine!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Meredith, I've left you a little award on my blog :)