Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today ... right now!!!

This was on Lauren's blog, who saw it on Nat's blog ...

Today: Thursday 18th November 2010, 9.30pm

outside my window... 
no sounds, except maybe the wind gently blowing! 

i am thinking... 
I should go to bed and read my book, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo ... really enjoying it!

i am thankful for... 
my wonderful husband and 4 naughty children ;-)

i am wearing... 
pj's
i am going to... 
make a coffee before bed, in the laundry as we have no kitchen at the moment!

i am currently reading ...  
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

i am hoping... 
that Gym isn't too hard at 6.45 tomorrow morning!

on my mind... 
how long until the reno is finished!

from the kitchen... 
what kitchen, we don't have one at the moment!

around the house... 
dust, mess and more dust and mess

one of my favourite things... 
catching up with friends, chatting and enjoying good food and a lovely glass of wine or a cosmo!

a few plans for the rest of the week... 
work, cricket on Saturday morning and hopefully some scrapping on the weekend

one picture to share...

chaos at out house!!

No comments: