Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yummy salad ...

last night our salad was brocolli salad.

It was delicious. I have had brocolli salad before but this recipe was a little different to the usual recipe and similar to one I had tried before.

Here is a link to a version of the one I have made ...
Image from Coconut Lime Blog

http://coconutlime.blogspot.com/2009/08/zippy-broccoli-salad-with-bacon.html

I obviously didn't have agave juice!!

I have also just found this one ...

http://www.grouprecipes.com/17883/brocolli-salad.html

which I think I will make soon!

Last night the salad had shavings of Parmesan and that was a delicious addition!

2 comments:

amanda hall said...

i had the left over for lunch and thought - ohmygoodness this is SOOOOOOOOO good lol. I agree the parmesan and the cranberries made it extra yummo! Hope i can remember it to make it again!

Lauren said...

YU-mmmmm! That sounds (and looks) so tasty, I've never heard of broccoli salad, so you have enlightened me. Think I will have to take this to the bbq I'm going to tomorrow. Thankyou!! xox