Saturday, June 18, 2011

Books ...

Cleaving

I have been reading Cleaving for a while now ... I have enjoyed it but it has taken a bit to get through it. The first 3/4 of the book are about butchering and her 2 relationships ... with her husband and boyfriend. I found the butchering quite interesting but a bit detailed at times. The last 1/4 of the book has been really interesting as she travels to several countries. I haven't finished it yet but on the whole it has been quite good.

Then I went to our new library this week and borrowed 3 books!

Started Early, Took My Dog




img




I have started Once Upon a Time, There Was You ... so far I'm enjoying it a lot! 

I first read one of Elizabeth's books after reading Karen's "review" in August last year, a book I really enjoyed. I discovered today that Elizabeth has written 22 books - WOW!!

So I'll see how I go ... only 37 pages in so far!


No comments: