Thursday, July 8, 2010

A few recent photos of Hannah ...

So I did a little cooking with Hannah last week ...

I have to confess to not being a big "cooking with kids" sort of person, mainly because there is usually more than one and then the fighting starts, but with just Hannah it was good. And she has learnt some great "techniques" from Granny, like how to get the mixture off the spoon into the patty pan ...


whoops ... that was the wrong photo ... I don't think she learnt that from Granny ... I think that is an "in-built kid thing"!!


Then today I learnt how to do a collage in Photoshop after seeing a clip on Karen's blog ... and I could do it ... whoo hoo!!
Just have to work out how to get rid of the blank space for blog posting ... it was okay when I printed it out and trimmed it!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

good job!! for the blog, you can save it as .png and it will make the white space transparent, or you can just crop out the white parts :) love love the photos.