Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day ... so far!!

  • 3 children out of 4 awake so far
  • dropped John off to his ute so he can start spraying
  • decided to cook myself bacon and eggs ... chidren caught wind of the idea so after cooking 2 eggs, 4 pieces of toast and several rashers of bacon for them ... I cooked mine ... except I was left with one very small piece of bacon and 2 crusts for my toast!!  Luckily it was yummy!!
  • About to sit down to eat breakfast and darling daughter says ... "I need a poo"!!
  • Now about to have second cup of coffee!!
  • have received 3 out of 4 home made (at school) cards ... beautiful :-)
  • love them all so much!! XXXX

3 comments:

Kathryn D said...

Motherhood!! Lucky you eat your crusts LOL. Have a wonderful day!!

amanda hall said...

lol @ Hannah's timing!
Have a great 'poo free' rest of the day mwah

miasmummy said...

Crack me up about the poo timing!! That so happens here too!! Lexi will have crapped her nappy or Mia is in the toilet yelling out "I NEED SOME HELP MUM" just as I'm about to eat!! It's so much fun sometimes!! I'm glad you had a lovely day!! xxxxxx