Saturday, May 14, 2011

Right now ...

Outside my window … very dark and quiet! I love living on a farm!

I am thinking … that I would like to do some scrapbooking tomorrow 

I am thankful for … a wonderful family

I am wearing… my pj's ... Sussan's!!

I am going to … get our car detailed soon ... it needs it :-)

I am currently reading … Cleaving by Julie Powell ... about butchering and relationships so far!!

I am hoping … the kids will become more helpful soon ;-)
  
On my mind … work stuff 

From the kitchen … trying lots of new recipes, ate at the footy club tonight, not sure what tomorrow night will bring LOL
 
Around the house … a lot of mess ... so over the mess ... need built in robes soon, need to get another quote because we need more storage!!

One of my favorite things … enjoying a little piece of chocolate with a little glass of red !!

A few plans for the rest of the week … kindy duty Monday lunchtime, maybe a trip to Shabby Chic Shack ;-), work Wednesday & Friday and canteen time on Saturday for the 100 Years of Great Flinders Football on Saturday!! 

No comments: