Sunday, July 10, 2011

What's cooking ... ???

Tonight I thought I'd make sushi for dinner.

The older boys eat it ... with tinned tuna or smoked salmon inside and cucumber or lettuce.

Tonight I'm going to try adding Kewpie mayonnaise that I found at Woolworths in Port Lincoln last week.

I'm thinking about ordering a crepe pan so next time I can make these ...

Easy Tamagoyaki (egg sushi)

http://www.instructables.com/id/Easy-Tamagoyaki-egg-sushi/

or maybe some scrambled egg in the sushi ...

2eggsushi2

Recipe ... http://www.sugarbar.org/blog/2010/02/23/two-egg-inari-sushi/

These little pouches look great hey ... have to wait until a trip to Adelaide to find them maybe!!


On line kitchenware shopping ...

I am planning on placing an order with Peter's of Kensington ... always great service and very good prices.

Another on line Kitchenware shop that I have bought from recently was Kitchenware Direct. If you link to them on Facebook they have special FB specials for members.

From Kitchenware Direct I have recently bought a Scanpan chef's pan - great price and I love it. Then I ordered John's birthday present ... Riedel wine glasses ... beautiful to drink from and a great price, as well as some wine decanter cleaning beads and glass tea towels. The shipping is really quick as it is only from Adelaide!!

I also like to shop locally in Port Lincoln at House & Kitchen!!

No comments: