Saturday, March 12, 2011

right now ...

Taken from Nat's blog ...

outside my window... our clean French doors and windows ;-) ... it's now dark
i am thinking... I love where we live ... so safe!
i am thankful for... my family and friends
I am wearing... denim skirt and black t-shirt
I am going to... watch Jack & Lachlan play in their first cricket grand final tomorrow
i am currently reading... Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella ... pure chic lit!!
i am hoping... we get to go out in the boat soon but not for a couple of weeks I'm thinking
on my mind...Ingrid xxx
from the kitchen... a yummy dinner, I am loving trying new recipes in our new kitchen!
around the house... Rohan & Hannah playing together and John, Jack & Lachlan watching South Africa and India playing cricket
one of my favorite things... my beautiful family

a few plans for the rest of the week ... haircut Tuesday, work Wednesday and Thursday, Adelaide with the girl Friday, E2C retreat planning in between
one picture to share... okay I have two

last weekend I had a blast with these dear friends ... I hope they don't mind ;-) I think these photos are very acceptable!!


I feel so lucky to have great friends ... those above and others ;-)
- so many laughs and good times!!