Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas cards

Finally pulled out the Basic Grey Wassail card kit today ... didn't take long to whip them up. Changed a couple of the designs ... I don't tend to use snowflake designs!! Not any major changed ... just wanted it to be easy!! Now to write them out and get them in the mail!!

Not sure about this next ... a bit obscure ... partridge in a pear tree!!
This next one is my favourite I think.


The three boys have been busy all afternoon ... "crafting" up a storm (I don't actually like that term!!LOL!!)... paper punches, textas, sticky tape!! They have made John and me Christmas cards!! A lot of ... "how do you spell ...?"

2 comments:

Fran said...

LOVE these cards - my fave is the white 'noel' one.
(and had a giggle at the 'paint story' in one of the posts below. LOL!)

Angela said...

Your cards look wonderful Meredith. I am so hopeless at cards lol.