Thursday, December 11, 2008

Survey says

Got this from Jill's blog , and thought I could do it!

Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you .

1. Do you like blue cheese? Absolutely ... so many people don't so I don't get to eat it that often ;-)
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? no.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. Wax or Shave your body parts? shave and wax ;-)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends what it is for
6 Real or fake nails? Real.
7. Favourite Christmas song? Jingle bells
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? white coffee with a sweetener
9. Can you do push ups? Only since joining Julie's gym this year ;-)
10. What's your favourite piece of jewellery? My fob chain and bracelts that John bought me for my 30th and our first baby, Jack ... he said "nothing since ;-)".
11. Favourite hobby? scrapbooking
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Being messy at home
14. Middle Name? Jane
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Where is John?; what time is it?; I am working in the morning!! Eeekk!!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Diet Coke,. wine ... sauvigoun blanc or cab sav or shiraz!!!.
17. Current worry right now? school holidays and 4 kids home ;-)
18. Current hate right now? The weather with my DH trying to harvest
19. Favourite place to be? On a trip away with my DH
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At a great friends house and I had a couple of lemonades!!
21. Like to run? no.
22. Name three people who will read this? Tiff, Amanda, Sue!
23. Do you own slippers? No.
24. What colour shirt are you wearing? brown.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Can't say I ever have or ever will.
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favourite colour? red
28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None
30. Favourite girl's name? Hannah
31. Favourite boy's name? Jack Lachlan Rohan
32. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My DH
33. Best toy or collection as a kid? Barbies
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Caesarians x 4
35. Do you love where you live? Hhmm yes but renovations would be great
36. How many TV's do you have in your house? 2
37. Who is your loudest friend? None of them
38. How many pets do you have? None
39. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope not
40. What is your favourite book? Scrapbook Trends
41. What is your favourite lolly? Jamacian Rum & Raisin chocolate
42. Favourite Sports Team? Not really in to sports
43. What were you doing at 6:00pm? cooking tea
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It is 6am ... what will I do
45. Worst habit? DH says scrapbooking ;-)
46. Do you play an instrument. no
47. How long does it take you to get to work? 10 minutes
48. Plans for the weekend? Maybe drinks Friday night ... I think its a 50th birthday party!!
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second, what would it be? I don't feel like eating anything right now ... had a yummy chicken risotto for tea.
50. Do you like who sent this to you? I saw saw it on a blog ;-)

1 comment:

Tiff Firth said...

thanks M. Of course I would have read it ;). always checking in to see your stuff!!!!

love it. gonna have a go at it too.