Friday, October 16, 2009

This week ...

  • I have been coughing a lot and gave in and went to the doctor on Wednesday ... prescribed antibiotics
  • Monday was a pupil free day & I went to Port Lincoln in the afternoon
  • Tuesday I went to the first of my circuit classes of the new term (and have felt a little sore since!!)
  • Tuesday I went to Amanda's for lunch, along with Sue and Val because it was her birthday ... I thought what the heck and took along a bottle of Moet champagne as a treat!!
  • Tuesday we made some plans for Escape2Create 2010
  • Wednesday I worked
  • Thursday I had my second circuit class and was still sore
  • Thursday I had a stitching day with Jeannie and Ingrid ... very relaxing, yummy lunch and chilled wine!
  • Thursday Jack went to his first cricket training ... he was very excited!
  • Friday at 6.45am I went to my third circuit class and was still a little sore from Tuesday!!
  • Friday I worked

Tomorrow I am going on a road trip to Tumby Bay & Port Lincoln to look at patchwork, home wares & children's clothes shops and go out for lunch with some friends.

No scrapping all week!

3 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

meredith, you make me feel so lazy! 3 circuits with julie? my gosh...i did manage a brief walk with the dog today though dont think it quite compares!

amanda hall said...

YAY at you finally going to the DR. Glad you got something sorted.

what a busy week!

(but totally LOVED Tuesday! Thanks!!)

SueP said...

Wow ...what a week Meredith. Hope this week is a little quieter for you!

and....bring on the weekend!!! :)