Friday, December 25, 2009

December 25th ...

- kids didn't wake up until about 7.30 or 8am!

- before that I discovered that I felt sick and had tummy cramps, so did John ... oh no not a good start to Christmas day!

- after the boys had opened their presents I went back to bed for a rest, Hannah was still asleep!!

- got organised to head over to my sister's for Christmas lunch, still feeling a bit unwell!

- others also felt unwell ... not fun!

- kids seemed to all be happy with their presents!!

My sister had gone way out with some great decorations ...

We started with some yummy prawns ...

- Then enjoyed salads and cold ham, turkey and chicken ... delicious, although I only had a small serve of each!

- Lots of yummy sweet things too!

- after lunch we chatted and enjoyed a bit of quiet time then headed back to our B&B at about 4 or 5 ... rested some more and had a quiet evening with John and me feeling a bit worse for wear ... and not from drinking!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Merry Christmas to you too babe