Friday, February 4, 2011

Tonight ...




... the boys (all of them) are off at tennis!!

... so Hannah & I are having a girls night at home

... she had nuggets & chips

... I had Thai chicken pizza and a glass of red wine

... now we are sitting on the lounge in our new lounge room under a patchwork quilt that I made a few years ago

... she is watching Charlie & Lola (who are very cute!!)

... I have read the latest Scrapbook Trends magazine

... I can't believe that we have only just "moved in" to our new living area ... even though it feels like it has taken forever to get to this point now it feels like it has been like this for a while ... it is quite a surreal feeling!!

... I am trying to work out what furniture we need or should I say I would like (LOL) and how to position the lounge (John has different ideas to me LOL)

... my lovely French Doors have been a trial & tribulation but I still love them!!

... Hannah has just requested pigtails and she looks funny!! She just asked me how do I know how to do them!!

... I need to get a little better at using the webcam!!

No comments: