Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Books ...

AllBooks4Less.com.au

While we were in Melbourne I walked into a bookshop where all the books were $5!! 

Then I discovered they have a web site and all the books appear to be $5!!

I love buying books and at $5 ... wow!!

I bought ...
Little Hut of Leaping Fishes


Cover


Chef: A Novel


The money I saved was balanced out by the cost of the books I bought at the Adelaide and Melbourne Airports!! LOL!!

1. River of Smoke by Amitav Ghosh, that I mentioned in an earlier post

2. Inspector Singh Investigates: A Deadly Cambodian Crime by Shamini Flint, that I also mentioned earlier



3. The Colour of Tea by Hannah Tunnicliffe

The Colour of Tea

So I have a good stash! Along with the 3 books I borrowed from the library at our first Cummins Book Lovers meeting!!

No comments: