Sunday, September 28, 2008

Feeling better still!!

Well it's Operation Clean Up here today!! LOL!! With 3 nights away and then Mum and Dad coming to stay thought we better have everything ready before we go away.

Finished off an album for Mum last night that I had actually given her for her 60th birthday 18 months ago!! I hadn't finished it then and hadn't done anything to it since. So thought I had better get it finished off before they come over. On the 5th September they celebrated their 40th wedding anniversery. These 3 days in Coffin Bay with the whole family are a casual surprise celebration for that.

And a photo because it makes a post slightly more interesting!!

This is Hannah on her second birthday with her jewels on ... thank you Georgia, Kelsey & Piper for this lovely present ... she loves them!! Actually everyone in the house has tried the necklace (imagine John with it wrapped around his head, a la hippy style!! LOL!!)



On the morning of Hannah's birthday Hannah had everything she received on her or in the little pram that we bought her thanks to her 3 big brothers!!

Our Escape 2 Create retreat is booked out!! Wow can't believe it!!

And I might be teaching my mini book album in Cummins in the near future. I know of 3 girls who would like to do and now the Shabby Chic Shack girls think that they will bring the shop down and I can do my class at the same time. Sounds like fun ... I can teach and shop!!

2 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

????Shabby chic Shack????
relocating or just coming down just for your fabo class?????
could start lots of rumours!!

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Meredith,

I got your blog link from my stats (sneaky hu?! hehe.)

Just wanted to come and day hi.

The retreat sounds like fun! :D

Have a fabulous long weekend.

Belinda
xx