Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So far this week ...

Well ... I worked today.

Yesterday Tiff , Amanda , Sue and I went up to Shabby Chic Shack at Lock for a drive. They were having a Melbourne Cup scrap day. We didn't take any scrapping stuff but some of us did a bit of shopping damage!!

I won the Shabby Chic Shack sweep too ... must add up my winnings!!

Now to find some time to do some scrapping ... hopefully a productive night will occur on Friday at the Five Loaves Bakery scrap night!! Looking forward to that.

I think I have finished my Escape 2 Create retreat project too. Really happy with the photos I have used and think I'm happy with the class project! Have done a costing and it should be not too costly to make up the kit. We will be advertising the classes soon on the Escape 2 Create blog with some sneak peek photos taken by Amanda.

Now to find something to add to this post ... sorry no photos or layouts. Just had a look. Maybe tomorrow!! Famous last words.

Hhhmmm nothing that I can think of ... might go to bed!!

Catch you soon.

No comments: