Monday, October 13, 2008

Sending happy birthday wishes


to ... Amanda!!!

I hope you have a fab day today!!!

Thank you for being such a wonderful, caring and supportive friend.

I am sure there will be many more years of

... sharing bottles of wine,

... eating healthily (well most of the time ;-), edited to say: what I mean is, not too much yummy spinach & feta dip and cheeses and biscuits and chocolate!!!

... gaining inspiration from your talent,

... seeing my boys and your girls having fun together (maybe in about 8 or 10 years we'll have to watch them a bit more closely!! Actually make that 6 or 8 years!!) And Hannah experiencing it all too!!!

and

... lots of road or air trips together!

Catch you for a cold one soon chook!!!

1 comment:

amanda hall said...

awwwwwww thanks. You are a real sweetie.

Our friendship is very special to me too....just so glad i found you :)


Hope we can have a scrap day together soon!