Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Escape 2 Create challenge layout ... paint


This layout was for the latest challenge at our http://escape2create.blogspot.com/ blog

My challenge is for people to create a layout featuring paint.
It was inspired by a digi layout by Mary Rogers, in the Scrapbook Trends magazine September 2008 issue ... http://www.scrapbooktrendsmag.com/
Come on over to Escape2Create and submit a layout for us to feature!
On news for the 2009 Retreat we had a meeting today and the class projects are coming along fantastically! I am dragging behind with mine so I had better get my act into gear so we can get them photographed and start advertising the classes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great layout Meredith, how could you not simply love that look, what a handsome little man he is and a kindy boy as well I notice!! Tracey W

sandra said...

I love this layout..and the challenge!!! so inspiring!

SueP said...

Great page Meredith!! Love the way you put colours together with your boys.....inspires me with all my little ones!!(grandies)